Choosing the right eCommerce website designer for your website can make all the difference between having another run-of-the-mill, unexciting website, and one that stands out among all those of your competitors. The best Magento eCommerce design for you will come from someone who listens very carefully to your vision of the website, and collaborates with you to achieve that vision.
- More than graphics. Great-looking Magento eCommerce graphics are nice, but they won’t keep a user on your site long enough to buy, if there isn’t something more substantial to offer. Website visitors must find the site easy to navigate, with interesting content, and a product or service worth having.
- Code customizations. Customized code and scripting can tailor a website to the precise advantages of your product or service, and make the website function less like a generic storefront that has no company branding associated with it, so your chosen designer should know Magento Development well.
- Add-ons and plug-ins. A great deal of usage can be gained from the tremendous extensibility of Magento, because it is an open-sourced product. Anything that is not built in to the Magento package already can probably be added to the website via a plug-in or add-on with specific functionality. A good designer will find out which of these make sense and add value to your business, so they can be included in the Magento design.
- Your website’s look. Much of how your website will look is managed through HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheets, so your Magento designer should have a good familiarity with these two kinds of software. Understanding how to use these for best results of your website’s appearance will give great flexibility to how your site appears to visitors.
- Technical performance. Your chosen designer should understand how to make sure all links are functioning, all navigation is fast and clean, and all pages load quickly so that users don’t leave your website in disgust with poor site performance. All custom code must be 100% functional too, so that the user experience is a pleasant one, and not one of frustration.
- Great content and copy. Great content and web copy should be part of your site’s design also, because if it is not interesting enough to keep the attention of your visitors, they will not stay long enough to make any purchases.
- SEO functionality. Your site must be optimized for SEO, and a good designer must be familiar with SEO principles, because this helps draw users to your site via high search rankings.
Why Choose CommerceBees?
One of the best professional Magento consulting firms is CommerceBees, because their consultants understand the principles of good Magento design and custom Magento Development as outlined above. Call CommerceBees and let them show you the full extent of their Magento Designer expertise.