Breaking old molds, forging new approaches to Jewish and Israel education through the creative use of film and technology all distributed via the Internet, social media, television, grassroots campaigns and partnerships with mainstream pro-Israel and Jewish organizations.
Build a E commerce website where Ju can sell their course, DVD, Event’s Tickets. Jerusalem.org is a Drupal based website and our goal is to create jerusalem.org/shop a Magento shop to sell jerusalem.org service
- Magento Theme Design
- Product Migration
- Category Migration
- Customer Migration
3rd party integration needed:
- Salesforce – database to track and store all transactions and sales. Integration with SalesForce including integration to:
- Contacts & Contact roles
- Accounts – Company record
- Opportunities & Opportunity line items
- Enrollments – Custom objects = course (details below in course products)
- Authorize.net – Payment processing
- EFullfilment – order fulfillment for products that are shippable.
- Drupal – Accounts for online courses and other transaction information- Magento Drupal Integration
Additional cart functionality for products:
Additional custom questions – ability to add custom question on checkout stage (on any type of product) – could be added by attaching a webform to the product. These questions should come up in their own section “Additional info” between create acct/login and shopping steps (or at the beginning when there is no account necessary).All questions will be mapped to SalesForce – Enrollment, Account , contact or opportunity objects. (The mapping will be done by us but ability to integrate and interface to set this up needs to be set up by developer).
- Many products require users to check off on a license agreement before completing the purchase – we need the ability to add a license agreement to certain products which will then be added to the checkout.
- License agreement should come up as popup before submitting the order with button/checkbox “I Agree” at the bottom. After checking out, the license should be saved as a pdf and sent to the salesforce opportunity.
Add a donation
- Checkbox/field that when selected will add an additional donation option for a product in the cart. If checked off, the customer will be charged an additional donation sum and will integrate the info into SalesForce.
- Backend should allow us to set the $ amount of donation. Checkbox should add donation field with amount to be decided by the buyer.
- Donation amount will be integrated into the SalesForce field
- Donation checkbox should be added to the “Payment” section in cart.
- Coupon code interface to create & manage coupon codes for products. Coupon code should be sent to SalesForce with final amount paid.
- Limit quantity of product that can be sold – option to put max amount of sales we allow for a specific product, after we reach that limit a “sold out” notification would come up on the product in the cart. We should have a field for the product in which we can specify a quantify of the product left that when reached should send an email message to reorder to an email that we specify.
- List Price & Sales Price – If a product is on sale, in the cart they should see the original list price crossed out with the final sales price beside it. We should be able to define different types of discounts
- Ability to take pre orders.
- Cart should send transaction to Authorize.net as preorder. Once item is ready to be shipped we will go into Authorize.net and charge the credit card.
Website URL :
Like what you see?