The much awaited Magento 2.0 has been released officially for both the Enterprise and the Community Edition on Nov 17,2015. The new version released has a host of features which allows users to enjoy enhanced performance, improved security, easy check out process, simplified database architecture, enhanced responsive theming and many more.
In this blog, you will get to know the perquisites for setting up your online stores in Magento 2.0.
- Linux distributions such as RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS,
- Ubuntu, Debian,etc
- Composer (latest stable version)
- Apache 2.2 or later
- PHP 5.5.x or 5.6.x
Required PHP extensions:
- gd2, ImageMagick 6.3.7 (or later) or both
- MySQL 5.6.x
- Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) or an SMTP server
Optional but recommended:
- 2.0 or later (development environments only; can have an adverse effect on performance)
- PHPUnit (as a command-line tool) 4.1 or later.
Having all these requirements handy will enable you for easily setting your online business in Magento 2.0.
Looking for an upgrade to Magento 2.0? Reach our dedicated team of Magento developers at 312-340-7111.We are a call away!